US Anodize’s Quality Management System (Anodizing and Chromate Processes) is designed to and operates within the requirements of NADCAP AC7004 and applicable customer quality specifications.
All equipment is calibrated, operated, and maintained as specified in US Anodize’s. NADCAP AC7004 written procedures and work instructions. All of the following tests are written into the US Anodize NADCAP AC7004 work instructions. America’s Finishing Specialists since 1959: Quality Aluminum Finishing for Aerospace, Telecommunications, Electronics, Medical, Packaging, Defense, Automotive, and Commercial Industries. We also provide a Trademarked Proprietary system called PERMODIZE® as well as Laser Engraving of your finished Aluminum Products
Single-Source Responsibility – Ensuring Consistent Quality Products
- In-Process Controls
- Visual Verification at Packaging
- Certifications are available upon request.
US Anodize applies and uses the principles of Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) in our daily routine to ensure the quality of the company’s output and to meet our customer’s requirements.
This is accomplished in the following ways:
- Attention to the Customer’s Requirements – Find out at the beginning what is required, review and approve the process and assign a plan to make it happen.
- Inspection and Measurement – Not only are inspection personnel fully trained, but also just as important for the finishing and anodizing process, is the equipment used to accurately determine the thickness of the applied coating. This is accomplished using eddy current technology thickness tester, digital handheld thickness testers, and coating weight testing through acid dissolution. We also use digital calipers, a lightbox, Taber Abrasion testing, Seal Testing, and Spectrophotometer.
- Environmental Test Chambers – Monthly Salt Spray Testing is performed on ALL US Anodize run panels as well as ALL customer panels that require Mil Spec and Higher required specifications
- Continuous Process Improvement [CPI] – Aside from trend analysis, daily meetings take place to address nonconforming product both internal and customer related.
- In-Process Controls – We perform 100% in Process Inspection per the customer’s quality criteria.
As an NADCAP AC7004 Registered firm, US Anodize has been assessed and approved by QAS International to the following management systems, standards, and guidelines: NADCAP AC7004 with the permitted exclusion of clause 7.3 Design and Development. The approved administration systems apply to the following: Sulphuric Anodize and Chromate film on Aluminum of customer supplied parts and ancillary Laser Engraving, Assembly, PERMODIZE® and Packaging.